Video Strategy for Do-Gooders
Can't see the video window? Watch it on YouTube.
This 60 minute workshop will help your organization craft an effective and integrated video strategy that will give you a solid ROI. Using real case studies, we will cover video strategy best practices and common mistakes social enterprises and nonprofits make when planning out their video strategy. Best of all, we’ll get to watch a lot of awesome videos in the middle of a workday! This workshop will answer common video questions such as:
- How much of my marketing budget should I allocate toward video?
- What content should be in our videos?
- How long should our videos be?
- Where should we post our videos?
- Should the video end with a call to action or just a website?
Benjamin Packard found his way into documentary film as a way to educate the public on social issues. His love of documentary brought him to Participant Media where he worked on Food Inc., The Cove and Waiting for Superman. Fusing his love of documentary film and nonprofits, Benjamin then founded Retainer Media.
This video was produced by Foundation Center West.